T: +353 (0) 64 663 2055
STEEL FABRICATION FOR MODERN CONSTRUCTION
On custom feature architectural metalwork, we
O’Carroll Engineering’s expertise in certified, industrial access systems, walkways, metal stairs structures & balustrades has positioned us as a leading subcontractor to one of the worlds’ leading ship-to-shore crane manufacturers.
We can offer a full design & structural certification and carry the appropriate professional indemnity & product insurances. An ISO 9001-2015 accredited company, our highly qualified staff operate to the EN 1090 standards in a ‘lean manufacturing’ environment where quality and safety are the priorities.
- Design & structural certification, professional indemnity & product insurance
- BIM ready
- In-house 3-D site survey – capturing exact ‘as built’ dimensions
- Detailed 3-dimensional rendered drawings.
- Unambiguous quotations | value engineered solutions.
- Flat pack, supply only or site installation services.
- 130+ employees in a 7,500 m2 technologically advanced ‘lean manufacturing’ facility.
- 3-D laser technology – next generation laser cutting.
- CNC 3-D plasma profile cutting, CNC drilling line, NC folding.
- Robotic welding.
- Mild & stainless steel, aluminum and glass.
- Shot-blast and wet spray finishing.
- Aluminium extrusion specialists.
- Metal finishing and joinery.
Specialising in feature stairs, walkways and access systems, utilising a unique digital ‘design-to-fabrication’ process, we drive growth through integrating digital site information with design, fabrication, client communication and scheduling tools to enable our clients manage their build projects more efficiently.
Lead the field of digitisation of the ‘design-to-fabrication’ process through a combination of teamwork and innovative integration of information and technology.
An organisation where our employees and customers take pride in their work and operate in a climate of trust, respect and safety.
* Digitised ‘design-to-fabrication process describes how we import Building Information Models (BIM) or 3-D survey dimensions (‘as built’) to capture the reality of site conditions and integrate that digital information with our drawing packages, cutting tools, communication and scheduling systems.
This enables us to deliver on-time tailored products, communicate and collaborate with clients more efficiently, to compress the design process and identifying and eliminating potential conflicts and costs.