General scope of role:
The Site Fitter is part of the Site Installation team who fit, weld install fabricated metal and glass panels components and structure. The Site Fitter will primarily work from technical drawings to fit and install structures and components.
The Site Fitter will work under the direction of the Site Installation Manager to achieve the high standard required. The Site Fitter is responsible for checking that their work is produced in accordance with technical drawings provided. The Site Fitter must ensure all OCE policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
The safety, health and welfare of the Site Fitter is critically important and as such all health and safety policies must be adhered to.
- Read and interpret technical drawings to install components
- Ensure all measurements and installations are accurate
- Fitting fabricated steel components and structures
- Stick welding of mild steel
- Travelling to site locations in Ireland and the UK
- Maintain all health and safety standards at all times
This list is not exhaustive and duties may be amended, added or removed
Minimum requirements of the Site Fitter:
- Experience in working with metals and steels
- Proven ability to read drawings
- Previous experience on site installation projects
- Team player
- Full clean European driving licence
- Safe Pass (required)
- UK CSCS Card (desirable)
- Availability to travel
The Site Fitter role requires a minimum of 39 hours per week. A reasonable level of overtime may be required at morning, evening or weekend time to ensure the fulfilment of the requirements of this role. There is an amount of travelling required with this role, currently throughout Ireland and the UK.
Resumes to email@example.com
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the email title.
O’Carroll Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.