Site Installation Manager
General scope of role:
Reporting to the Estimating, Technical & Design Manager, the Site Installation Manager provides engineering support and expertise to site installation projects for OCE in Dublin locations.
Direction for the role:
- Lead site installation activities on OCE sites, with responsibility for site technical and engineering requirements.
- Ensure all OCE works are carried out in accordance with OCE and site specific health, safety, environmental and legislative requirements
- Carry out site surveys and setting out
- Create and develop site installation plans and activities (e.g. labour, material etc.) in close collaboration with the Estimating, Technical & Design Department
- Drive and encourage high performance to meet OCE’s standards
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders within site installation projects
- Ensure ongoing innovation in site installation methods
- Monitor projects and communicate any relevant matters to affected parties
- Work in conjunction with clients and internal managers to ensure projects are carried out accurately, high quality is achieved and that suitable timelines are maintained
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Drive Lean Manufacturing to ensure best value in all site installation activities
- Develop and present KPIs to outline departmental performance
- Consistently developing and improving processes, systems and controls
- Develop, implement and adhere to relevant company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all certification requirements, e.g. ISO9001 and EN1090
This list serves as an overview of the role and responsibilities and is not exhaustive
Competencies of the Site Installation Manager
- A relevant 3rd level qualification and a minimum of five years on-site experience
- In-depth technical, practical and working knowledge of large scale site installation process
- Experience in managing, motivating and influencing in a dynamic environment of rapidly changing workload, tight deadlines, in the context of high expectations and tight time frames
- Analytical thinker and effective communicator with decision making and problem solving skills
- Efficient work-flow, time and project management skills
- Strong and effective professional relationship builder with excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
You will be expected to attend training courses, seminars and business meetings where necessary to assist you in carrying out these duties.
This Job Specification is not exhaustive and is subject to change in line with business and operational requirements.
Resumes to email@example.com
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the email title.
O’Carroll Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.