General scope of role:
The MIG Welder will work as part of the production team of Fabrication Technicians, Metal Fabricators and Welders and is integral to overall production operations.
- Ensure smooth running of welding works required
- MIG welding to ensure precise, seamless joints
- Welding to symbol requirements
- Complete welding tests as deemed necessary by production management
- Ensure work is completed to the high standard required
- Work to timelines set by production management
- Adhere to all health and safety standards set for the role of Welder
- Maintain PPE compliance
- Maintain a clean and organised work station
- Ongoing quality control checking of own work
- Take part in any training required for the fulfilment of the role
- Ensure all works are being carried out in line with company and client requirements
- Compliance with ISO9001:2015 and EN1090
This list provides a synopsis of duties, and is not exhaustive.
Minimum requirements of the Welder role:
- Three years MIG welding work experience
- Ability to read and interpret welding symbols
- Successful completion of MIG welding tests
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Team player
- Flexibility to move between projects
- Basic IT skills
This role requires a minimum of 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday across two shifts. A reasonable level of overtime may be required at morning, evening or weekend time to ensure the fulfilment of the requirements of this role. The successful candidate will be required to remain available for two-cycle shift work.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the email title.
O’Carroll Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.