Final Fix Technician
General scope of role:
The Final-Fix Technician is part of the team that completes final-fix and assembly, preparing steel structures and modular components for dispatch. The components are fabricated locally prior to assembly and require meticulous attention to detail to ensure seamless installation on site.
This role would be particularly suited to those with experience in either carpentry, final-fix or assembly of steel, glass and timber components.
Health and Safety is a priority and therefore in the role of Final-Fix Technician you are required to adhere to all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements and safety instructions at all times.
Main duties include:
- Measuring, squaring, bolting, banding and assembling steel components,
- Final-fix and assembly of timber and glass,
- Ensuring all parts are finished to the high standards required,
- Gathering and movement of materials as required,
- Preparation and loading of items for transport,
- Ad hoc tasks as required,
- Undertake training as required for role
Minimum requirements of the Final-Fix Technician:
- Proven experience in final-fix and assembly of components including steel, glass & timber,
- Experience in carpentry, fabrication or manufacturing environment,
- Previous experience in working with steel, metal, glass & timber components,
- Undertake training as required
- Flexibility to move between projects
- Basic IT skills
The Final-Fix Technician role requires a minimum of 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday. A reasonable level of overtime and availability to work two cycle shift may be required to ensure the fulfilment of the requirements of this role.
Training will be provided by O’Carroll Engineering.
Resumes to email@example.com
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the email title.
O’Carroll Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.