Admin & Compliance Assistant
General scope of role:
The role of the Admin & Compliance Assistant is to work with relevant internal and external parties on ensuring O’Carroll Engineering (OCE) achieves and maintains required and identified certification. This role also ensures the development and implementation of specific projects as identified by senior management.
- Co-ordinate compliance activities required for acquisition and maintenance of relevant standards,
- Co-ordinate documentation for acquisition and maintenance of insurance,
- Act as a point of contact for certifying bodies,
- Co-ordinate quality control and compliance activities and follow up actions,
- Develop and set up specific projects for handover to administrative assistants or department heads,
- Liaise with supervisors and managers on the implementation of specific projects such as quality control reporting structures
- Generate and maintain valuation spreadsheets,
- Create and maintain scheduling spreadsheets,
- Act as an Internal Auditor for quality systems.
This list serves as an overview of the role and responsibilities and is not exhaustive
Minimum requirements of Admin & Compliance Assistant:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, particularly MSExcel,
- Proven ability to adjust to and work with multiple IT platforms and software,
- Previous experience in working with figures and complex formulae,
- Analytical thinker and proven problem solver,
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills,
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- High level of confidentiality,
- Positive attitude to assist all departments and a willingness to take on new tasks,
- Experience in dealing with certifying bodies would be an advantage.
- You will be expected to attend training courses where necessary to assist you in carrying out these duties.
The Admin & Compliance Assistant role requires a minimum of 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
A reasonable level of overtime may be required to ensure the fulfilment of the requirements of this role.
This Job Specification is not exhaustive and is subject to change in line with business and operational requirements.
This role is offered on a Specified Purpose Contract of Employment.
The recruitment process for this position will include a formal, competence based interview and practical, competence skills testing.
Resumes to email@example.com
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the email title.
O’Carroll Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.